- Launched in 2022, our public credit strategy focuses on adopting a long/short approach that offers similar risk return profile to traditional fixed income, but with different performance drivers.
- We take advantage of opportunities arising from the Asian credit market and macro driven credit events by leveraging various fixed income instruments, such as senior and subordinated bonds, perpetual debts, convertible bonds, options and swaps including CDS.
- We aim to outperforming major fixed-income indices throughout multiple credit cycles and maintain a low correlation with general market beta.
- Our award-winning investment team’s market expertise and strong execution capabilities will help generate a sustainable net return to our investors.
- Launched in 2021, our private credit strategy focuses on the investment opportunities in asset-backed lending, structured lending, special situation and distressed debt across Asia and other major developed markets.
- We possess an unparalleled deal sourcing network through the prominent network of relationships of our Founding Partners and Limited Partners, and their deep understanding of the local and international markets.
- We work with experienced legal, asset management and servicing teams to support the execution of this strategy.
- Our investment team’s market expertise and strong execution capabilities will allow the strategy to generate positive long-term returns for our investors.
All products are managed by Flow Capital (HK) Limited